Former journalists with a nose for news, we offer freelance PR consultancy to help manage your reputation and communicate your messages to the people who will help you grow your business. By telling great stories, we build strong media relations and create quality content that will generate a buzz about your brand.
We write clear, concise messages and know what attracts the attention of the media, from print to broadcast. Journalists like working with us because, as experienced reporters, we’ve already done most of the work for them. We don’t issue press releases, we create story packages ready to go.
“Public Relations is about reputation – the result of what you do, what you say and what others say about you.” – CIPR
People want to read and hear about people and we place the human interest at the centre of our work, along with great pictures that make front page news.
Media exposure is one of the most cost-effective ways to promote your business or event and raise the profile of your organisation. One press release can appear in multiple publications, be picked up by broadcast news and boost your online presence. It can also be used as content for your website, blog and social media accounts.
A fraction of the cost of advertising, editorial also carries more credibility and helps to build awareness of your brand.
- Communication strategies: We’ll take the time to get to know your business and work with you to identify your key messages and target audiences to come up with a plan to maximise the impact of our work.
- Press releases: Quick to spot an angle we write attention-grabbing press releases to attract media coverage in local, national and trade press and broadcast media.
- Media relations regional: We have outstanding contacts with journalists across the regional media from print to TV and radio. We work to ensure your story is sent straight to the right people to maximise your chance of publicity.
- Media Relations national: Our clients also feature in the national media including recently on the BBC One Show, Radio 4’s Today programme, in the Financial Times, Telegraph, Mail Online, Nursery World and Bella magazine.
- Crisis management: Have a potentially controversial, sensitive or contentious issue to manage? We can offer advice on how best to manage the situation.
- Copywriting: Creative content for your website, blogs and newsletters. Read more about our specialist content creation services here
- Social media: New to social media or simply don’t have the time? We offer a range of packages that can help promote your business or organisation online and connect directly with your target audience. Read more about our packages here
- Photography & video: We work together with some of the best press photographers and filmmakers in the region who can provide stand-out images and captivating footage to accompany your news that can make the difference between a run of the mill story and a front page slot.
- Event publicity: We will spread the word on your behalf and get people talking about your event ensuring it is covered in traditional and online media and brought to the attention of key influencers.